We always need help to prepare and serve meals, send newsletters and other mailing, manning our front desk and answering phones, organizing and leading activities, working on committees like fund development, programming or facilities. As the saying goes, Many hands make light work. Many of our volunteers are Senior helping other Seniors. Volunteers are utilized in many ways:
- Daily operations: food prep, front desk, computer sign in, food service, lunch clean up, and activity facilitators.
- Fundraising Events Volunteers: for Spaghetti Dinner, BINGO, Scrapbooking Event, Pancake Breakfast,
- Center Event Volunteers: for Mother’s and Father’s Days, Oktoberfest, Holiday and birthday socials.
- Committee Volunteers: we have several committees including Governance, Fund Development, Facilities, and Finance. this is a great way to see if you would like to participate as a board member.
- Board Members: volunteers that steer the direction of the Center.
- Corporate Volunteers: help us with big tasks like decorating for the holidays, pruning and mulching the landscape, updating the building and more.
If you’re interested in donating your time to help please contact our Program Coordinator, Christine McManus at email@example.com.